Food Valley Society 2016 @ Bunge Ltd (members only)Published: 26-01-2016
Food Valley NL organizes six field trips exclusively for members. Each meeting is hosted by one of the member companies and deals with a particular trending theme.
Bunge is a leading agribusiness and food company with integrated operations that circle the globe, stretching from the farm field to the retail shelf. Bunge is working on one of the world’s biggest challenges – how to ensure food security for a growing population in a sustainable way. The over 32,000 employees contribute by helping farmers produce larger harvests, by ensuring a seamless connection between farmers and customers and among regions, and by producing high-quality products ranging from animal feed to consumer foods to renewable fuels. Bunge operates in four business segments: agribusiness, sugar & bioenergy, food & ingredients and fertilizer. In approximately 40 countries you can find Bunge:
- originating oilseeds and grains from the world’s primary growing regions and transporting them to customers worldwide;
- crushing oilseeds to make meal for the livestock industry and oil for the food processing, food service and biofuel industries;
- producing bottled oils, mayonnaise, margarines and other food products for consumers;
- crushing sugarcane to make sugar, ethanol and electricity;
- milling wheat and corn for food processors, bakeries, brewers and other commercial customers; and selling fertilizer to farmers.
Thursday April 28th, 2.30 – 6.30 pm
Bunge Ibérica S.A.U., C/. Constitución, 1 Edificio, planta 1a, 08960 SANT JUST DESVERN (BCN), Spain www.bunge.com