CROP Innovation & Business 2017, Amsterdam, April 2nd – April 4thPublished: 14-02-2017, | Member: KeyGene
Top companies in the breeding sector present at CROP Innovation & Business 2017 conference
The upcoming CROP Innovation & Business conference will host the leaders of the international plant breeding industry like DuPont Pioneer, Monsanto, Takii seed, KWS Saat SE, Bayer Crop Science, Syngenta, Limagrain, Rijk Zwaan and Enza zaden.
Together with the technology providers like Oxford Nanopore technologies, KeyGene and Calyxt they will discuss about how R&D-insights lead to new products and solutions that help solve the big societal challenges, IP and regulatory, breakthrough R&D, Robotics, big data & precision agro, biotechnologies and genomics, biobased, open field, vegetable and ornamental crops.
Meet up with other business executives, R&D specialists, policy makers and investors from the international agri-food sector. Check out who already registered to attend in April!
Conference theme 2017: How R&D-insights lead to new products and solutions that help solve the big societal challenges
- Visionary keynote lectures
- Dedicated sessions about:
- Realizing new solutions: IP & Regulatory
- Insights and understanding: breakthrough R&D
- Crops innovation showcases: Agricultural solutions and opportunities for socio economic challenges > Open Field Crops & Vegetable Crops
- Leveraging new tools: Robotics, Big Data & Precision Agro & (Bio)technologies & Genomics
- Crops Innovation showcases: Agricultural Solutions and Opportunities for Socio Economic Challenges > Biobased Crops & Ornamental Crops
- Special program for SME´s
- Social networking program with:
- Conference dinners
- Visit museum
- Receptions and the Meet & Greet lounge
- Our exclusive conference app
More information and complete programme overview on www.cropib.com